Asia is the Global Hotspot for Fintech innovation and hosts a large number of fintech unicorns that are transforming delivery of financial services. This class is an introduction to series of workshop (Module 1 of 4) and will provide insights on the Fintech Market in Hong Kong SAR, and the largest Fintech Markets in Asia, viz Mainland China and India.
FREE INTRODUCTORY JAM
Cross-Border Fintech Development: Transformation of Financial Services by Fintech
IN THIS BUNDLE
Module 1: Transformation of Financial Services by Fintech
• Overview of how technology is reshaping daily lives
• History and development of Fintech in the recent decade
• Where Fintech is having the biggest impact on Financial Industry
• Main elements of building a Fintech Ecosystem
Module 2: Overview of Fintech Hong Kong SAR, Mainland China and India
• Size of the Fintech Market for each of the three markets
• Main Fintech segments and corresponding Fintechs
• Top Fintech Firms in each market
• Comparison of Fintech evolution in Developed vs Developing Markets
Module 3: Key Regulatory Initiatives & Cross Border Developments
• Overview of key regulatory initiatives
• Overview of Key Cross border initiatives
• Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs)
Module 4: Future of Fintech
• 10 to 20 mins Breakout for audience in groups to come up with ideas about how fintech will look in 10 years
• Summary of key trends for the future
Musheer Ahmed is the Founder and Managing Director of FinStep Asia, a venture builder
powering Asia's businesses and corporates providing advisory on Fintech & Digital ecosystems.
He is also the Co-Founder of the Fintech Association of Hong Kong and Global Impact FinTech
Forum. As a Fintech thought leader, he has spoken at over 100+ leading events across Asia.
Musheer has conducted workshops at large institutions as well as taught guest lectures at top
universities across Asia on various topics of Fintech, including Digital Banking, Artificial
Intelligence, Wealth Management, Regulatory Technology and Blockchain.