Contents of this Jam
Agile, one of the hottest buzz words in the 20th century. You often hear about it, but you don’t know much about it. You want to talk about it in interviews, but you don’t know how to elaborate it. What is Agile? Why is it a buzz word recently? More importantly, what’s in it for you? This course intends to give you an overall picture of project management for the below audience
What will you learn?
• Project Management Basics
• Agile/ Scrum
• PSM exam preparation
• Agile/ Scrum real life cases
Who is this course for?
• If you are preparing to attending PSM exam
• If you want to appear knowledgeable on Agile/ Scrum in daily chats (Or in front of supervisors)
• If you are curious why your project management Professional teammates work in this way
• If you are considering to become a Agile/Scrum Professional (Get on-board with Heidi)
• If you are a student verifying the hearsay of well-paid high-demand Agile/Scrum jobs
• If you come from a technical background with a strong computer science foundation and just being curious
The course is ideal for anyone seeking to get a taste of, get an overview idea, starting to pursue a career in Agile/Scrum specialty.
Heidi is an Agile/Scrum consultant, clients include banks, insurance companies, luxury retail and telecommunication industry in Forbes Top 500 leading multiple international teams, currently working on Payment, Transactions and Robots.
1,000 hours teaching and mentoring hours as FDM Mentor in UK, tutor in Junior Achievement Hong Kong. To ground my hands-on experience with theories, I am further taking MSc Advanced Cyber Security at King's College London.
Overseeing regional projects, I am thrilled to have 5G, IoT, RPA launched to 11 markets in APAC including China, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam etc. That is, the process of not alone Agile/Scrum, but agile project management as well to get it done!
Here's my favourite Agile/Scrum's video that I hope the same for you!