Secure Your Future
Cyber Security, one of the hottest buzz words in the 20th century. You often hear about it, but you don’t know much about it. You want to talk about it in interviews, but you don’t know how to elaborate it.
What is Cyber Security? Why is it a buzz word recently? More importantly, what’s in it for you? This course intends to give you an overall picture of Cyber Security.
What you will learn
• Big Data Technologies
• Machine Learning
• Computer forensics
• Artificial Intelligence Reasoning and Decision Making
• Security management
• Ethical hacking
• Real-world security analysis and problem-solving
• Distributed Legers
Who is this course for?
• If you want to appear knowledgeable on Cyber Security in daily chats (Or in front of supervisors)
• If you are curious why your Cyber Security Professional teammates work in this way
• If you are considering to become a Cyber Security Professional (Get on-board with Heidi)
• If you are a student verifying the hearsay of well-paid high-demand cyber security jobs
• If you come from a technical background with a strong computer science foundation and just being curious
The course is ideal for anyone seeking to get a taste of, get an overview idea, starting to pursue a career in cyber security specialty.
Heidi is a Cyber security consultant, clients include banks, insurance companies, luxury retail and telecommunication industry in Forbes Top 500. Leading multiple international teams, currently working on Payment, Transactions and Robots. She has more than 1,000 teaching and mentoring hours as FDM Mentor in UK, tutor in Junior Achievement Hong Kong. To ground my hands-on experience with theories, I am further taking MSc Advanced Cyber Security at King's College London.
Overseeing regional projects, I am thrilled to have 5G, IoT, RPA launched to 11 markets in APAC including China, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam etc. That is, the process of not alone cyber security, but agile project management as well to get it done!